Trying to remember a novel title

  • tim loesch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2002
      I'm trying to recall the title of a fantasy/sci-fi novel I began a
      few years ago. My memory of it is a bit hazy, but I think it began
      describing a cadre of mages from the perspective of an apprentice.
      These mages were able to teleport across continents and even travel
      to a multitude of other worlds via magic.

      IF any of this rings a bell, please post here AND email me directly
      at timloesch@...

      Thanks!

      =====
      Timothy Loesch
      ICQ# 115801752

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Omar Morales
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2002
        Sounds a bit like magician, but not at the beginning.
        Sorry if that was no help.

        Omar

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2002
          Echoes of Angels by Caitlyn McKenna. The fantasy and contemporary mix made for an unusual and very good plot and story. The characters were very vivid, the romance holding just the right mix of sexual tension, and conflict. All in all, its one of the best books I've read this year. And I've read a lot of books this year.

          Shadoe
          Reviewer: AAM Reviews www.geocities.com/murderlist
          Reviewer: The Best Reviews www.thebestreviews.com