Book Contest

  • caitlynmckenna
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      Hi, All!

      Thought I would tell you about a contest I found:
      Just drop by the site and tell them about a great book you have
      read. You will then be entered to win a $10.00 gift certificate and
      an autographed copy of 'Echoes of Angels'. Here's the link for more
      info and to enter:
      http://www.bookinabagclub.com

      Cait
    • wildfire50uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        --- In Fantasy_Books@y..., "caitlynmckenna" <caitlynmckenna@a...>
        wrote:
        > Hi, All!
        >
        > Thought I would tell you about a contest I found:
        > Just drop by the site and tell them about a great book you have
        > read. You will then be entered to win a $10.00 gift certificate
        and
        > an autographed copy of 'Echoes of Angels'. Here's the link for
        more
        > info and to enter:
        > http://www.bookinabagclub.com
        >

        > Cait
        -
        Heres another site thats giving away books to some lucky person,its
        an american site so i probally wont qualify..:(
        http://www.scifidimensions.com/wincoolstuff.htm
        Wildfire