Re: [Fantasy_Books] Newbie here!

  • Nicola Barker-Read
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2002
      Hi Al,
      Why is the group so quiet? I thought that it would be buzzin with 296
      members! Oh well, just gonna have to make people talk!
      I am currently reading the John Marco 'Tyrants and Kings' series. It is
      brill as far as i am concernd! You can find the reviews of all his books at:
      www.tyrantsandkings.com
      I am gonna go now, coz I have got an assignment to do!
      Hope to hear from people soon!
      Luv Nicky
      P.S. Anyone can feel free to email me! I am looking to make new friends all
      the time!