Re: [Fantasy_Books] Newbie here!

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2002
      At 07:47 AM 21/05/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hi, Im Nicky and I have just joined this group. How is everyone today?

      Hi Nicky, this group is a little quiet at the moment, we need someone to
      liven us up.

      I'm reading Barry Hughart's BRIDGE OF BIRDS at the moment, but I'm on the
      point of tossing it, I'm afraid. Before that I read Jeff VanderMeer's
      DRADIN, IN LOVE (which is available at the excellent Infinityplus site -
      http://www.infinityplus.co.uk/stories/dradin.htm
      I thought it was rather good.

      Al
    • Nicola Barker-Read
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2002
        Hi Al,
        Why is the group so quiet? I thought that it would be buzzin with 296
        members! Oh well, just gonna have to make people talk!
        I am currently reading the John Marco 'Tyrants and Kings' series. It is
        brill as far as i am concernd! You can find the reviews of all his books at:
        www.tyrantsandkings.com
        I am gonna go now, coz I have got an assignment to do!
        Hope to hear from people soon!
        Luv Nicky
        P.S. Anyone can feel free to email me! I am looking to make new friends all
        the time!