This really cheered me up everyone!!!!!

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      This cheered me up so much i wanted to share it with everyone. W hat a time
      for it to come. I've had a bad few days. Hey, I thought I should come clean
      and let everyone know that I'm only doing all of this neruo type illness
      stuff because I have always wanted one of those seeing eye miniature ponies!
      I have put only a small section of the review here ( I hope that is ok I
      know some sites don't like full reviews but it's too hard for me to seperate
      it all right now) then the link to my site where it is posted not sure if
      it's at the fictional pursuits site yet or not. Here is thier link
      http://www.fictionalpursuits.com (I"m really excited about the ones coming
      from bookIse and simegen soon too)

      **This book is a fantastic journey into a realm of sorcery, magic,
      shapeshifting, and dragons. Where this worldÂ’s least likely heros must join
      together to save their world from the undead. I would highly and
      enthusiastically recommend this book. It is a fantastic read and a book you
      cannot put down. Kerry Orchard is a master weaver and I am definitely
      looking forward to reading more by her.
      http://www.suite101.com/mypage.cfm/kerryorchard/15240

      Isn't that lovely. I feel all a flutter.

      Kerry

      Reading (Ok Ok I'm trying, really trying to read but can only read for very
      short periods and the ocmputer makes me sick after a short time but I have
      improved!)
      Vision by ND Hansen-Hill
      Love's Captive by Myra Nour

      Kerry Orchard <http://www.kerryorchard.com/>
      The Thoughtmaster's Conduit: 2002 EPPIE finalist best fantasy
      New Concepts Publishing- ebook now, MSpaperback July 2002

      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force
    • wildfire50uk
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2002
        Im happy very for you Kerry looks like things might be going good for
        you..well done
        Wildfire(malcolm)
        -

      • Jane Dean
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2002
          Any one read any good books lately?

          Jane
        • Matthew Graybosch
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 15, 2002
            On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 08:56, Jane Dean wrote:
            > Any one read any good books lately?

            I enjoyed "Kushiel's Chosen" by Jacqueline Carey.

            --
            Matthew Graybosch
            http://www.starbreaker.net

          • badbh
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 15, 2002
              Yup. Mary Doria Russell's The Sparrow is a great read. Priests in
              space. Way cool.

              --- In Fantasy_Books@y..., Jane Dean <j.s.dean@b...> wrote:
              > Any one read any good books lately?
              >
              > Jane
            • wiszard_at_large
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 16, 2002
                Elizabeth Heydon's Symphony of the Ages Trilogy - Very enjoyable a
                little too romantical for me but well conceived and written

                Pier's Anthony's Dragon's Gold - Ok. Futuristic. The writing is
                simple and it hasn't inspired me enough to read the other 4 books in
                the series.

                I'm currently reading Phillip Pullman's Dark Arts Trilogy. I'm
                trying to find something for my son to read besides Harry Potter.
                He's read it several times and I'm trying to get him to move on.