Re: [Fantasy_Books] Digest Number 652

  • BADBH
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 12:33 PM
      Hey,
      Hi Rachel, welcome.

      Re alternate time lines, has anyone read The Years of
      Rice and Salt (not exactly sure of title), its about
      what would have happened if the population of Europe
      had been virtually wiped out by the Plague and so
      Western culture never got to dominate. I haven't read
      it yet but just had to process it for the library
      where I work so hopefully I'll get a look at it soon
      coz it looks really interesting.

      Cya
      Badbh

      =====