x/p re free candian e anthology -PDF probs

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      It's just come to my attention that a paragraph is missing in the PDF
      version of my story (A Mother's Love) but the HTML version is fine. So, if
      you do decide to download or have already downloaded the PDF I apologize. we
      will have it fixed hopefully this weekend. Please feel free to download
      either the HTML normal or large print versions.

      Take care and thanks to all those who read our stories. You can still get
      the download through my site, my link is in my sig.

      Kerry
      Kerry Orchard <http://www.kerryorchard.com/>
      Author of:The Thoughtmaster's Conduit: 2002 EPPIE finalist
      New Concepts Publishing- ebook now, MSpaperback July 2002

      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force