come on everyone particpate in the poll!!

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2002
      Hi,
      So far the no's are slightly ahead in the e-book poll on my site. I'd love
      to have people participate, find out how readers really feel about e-books,
      fill in the comment section too if you would like and if you've never read
      an e-book, try the free e-anthology, I have a story in it but it's multi
      genre or ND Hansen Hills' free novel (link is after the poem, Nobody's
      Child). Anyway, the link to my site is in my signature and should be working
      for everyone now. I'm really intrested in getting people to participate or
      try e-reading for free!

      Reading myself
      Nancy Pickard (New mystery)
      Neil Cladingboel's Erebus Trilogy (fantasy) (just finished)
      ND Hansen Hill - Vision
      Black Moon - Micheal Canada/SJC Gaither
      Kerry
      Kerry Orchard <http://www.kerryorchard.com/>
      Author of:The Thoughtmaster's Conduit: 2002 EPPIE finalist
      New Concepts Publishing- ebook now, MSpaperback July 2002

      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2002
        My thing about ebooks is that I'm blind and use a voice synthesizer. Some
        people can handle reading a book with a monotone synth, but I've never
        really been able to occomplish this.

        Rick