Exciting, I finally made it to Amazon!-did you know about...

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
      Guess what everyone. I am really excited. My book is finally listed at
      Amazon.com under z-shops at the following link.
      http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y0128321Y5784395/qid=
      1015509961/sr=1-1/002-7374434-7724010

      It's so cool! I didn't realize you should search under all products and up
      comes the z-shops.

      I guess this is e-bookisle.com so it's actually the book isle and Amazon! I
      had no idea about ebook isle or I forgot. I guess Amazon then will carry the
      paperback. This is the first time I have searched under all products.

      As you can tell I am quite thrilled. I am so happy that book Isle is
      carrying it. Are there places for reviews?

      Kerry
      Kerry Orchard <http://www.kerryorchard.com/>
      Author of:The Thoughtmaster's Conduit: 2002 EPPIE finalist
      New Concepts Publishing- ebook now, MSpaperback July 2002

      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force
    • sorvalon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
        Congratulations Kerry, I'm sure everyone wishes you every success.