Testing - a question

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi All,

      When you click on the link in my signature does it go to my page? Someone
      mentioned I needed to add the http as it wasn't working.

      If anyone has time, try it and just email me and let me know. Thanks in
      advance to those who havea moment. I am hoping to get everyone in on the
      e-book poll and reading the new poetry, previews and links! So it doesnt
      help if I ask, then you can't click on it. Sheesh, I am a pain today after
      being offline I come back in a flurry of activity.

      Kerry Kerry Orchard http://www.kerryorchard.com
      Author of:The Thoughtmaster's Conduit: 2002 EPPIE finalist
      New Concepts Publishing- ebook now, MSpaperback July 2002

      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force