Quiet List & New Book

  • sorvalon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
      No new posts ?, it seems we all talk to each other more when
      discussing esoteric philosophical points such as the objective nature
      of reality or the foundation of happiness than we do when examining
      mere fantasy :) - anyway - the next Ricardo Pinto novel is allegedly
      on the way, it will be part two of "Stone dance of the chameleon" and
      I will post more details as soon as I have them. Eoin.
    • AlGriffo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
        In a message dated 3/6/02 9:47:40 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time,
        takhisis@... writes:

        > No new posts ?,

        It is frighteningly quiet at the moment.

        I'm reading Mary Gentle's "Rats and Gargoyles" at the moment - great stuff.

        Al