Re: [Fantasy_Books] Sara Douglas WAS What Ive been reading

  • Kodo
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Well actually beyond a Hanging Wall was intended as a YA book which is why the type is as large as it is. I actually really enjoyed the book also.

      Have you read Threshold by Sara? it is a stand alone and also very enjoyable.

      Kodo
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2002
        Yes I have read Threshold.

        I really enjoyed that one also, though it was some
        time and many books ago. I can't even picture the
        characters any more, all I can remember is this once
        scene where someone gets completely splattered by one
        of the pyramids. Nice thing to remember about a book
        ~rolls eyes~.

        Take care
        Kylie

        =====
        ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø

        Charles Schultz:
        "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

        http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
        - It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
      • croydonrocor
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2002
          *sigh* It'sp past 3am and yet I'm persevering with this.
          Saras is a GREAT writer in my opinion. Definaly one of the best
          fantasy writers there are. Threshold especially I loved. The only
          dissapointment was Book 3 of the Wayfare Redeption (the real wayfare
          redemption trilogynot the axis trilogy which is called WR in the US)
          was that the ending was possibly the WORST ending I have EVER read. I
          was appaled by it! ALmost made me sick! Did anyone else get the same
          feeling>
          Other than that - briliance! The mudredr - would have NEVER guessed.
          And the bridge eating thing is I think my most favourite passage of
          fanatasy ever written (you do know what I mean don't you?)
          Anyway i must be off
          All the best
          Tim