[Fantasy_Books] Sara Douglas WAS What Ive been reading

  • Kylie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2002
      Thanks Kodo, I already have read them. What I had
      meant when I said I didn't know about Hanging Wall was
      I had read all her others ;-) .. I just didn't say,
      sorry.

      --- Kodo <kodocha@...> wrote: > If you
      liked that you should read her other books.
      > She is an Australian author with a lot of loyal
      > Aussie fans.
      >
      > Her series has only recently been released in the
      > USA under the name of the Wayfarer redemption. The
      > first 3 books are Axis, Enchanter and Starman.
      >
      > Kodo

      =====
      ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø

      Charles Schultz:
      "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

      http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
      - It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
    • Kodo
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        Well actually beyond a Hanging Wall was intended as a YA book which is why the type is as large as it is. I actually really enjoyed the book also.

        Have you read Threshold by Sara? it is a stand alone and also very enjoyable.

        Kodo

        =====

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2002
          Yes I have read Threshold.

          I really enjoyed that one also, though it was some
          time and many books ago. I can't even picture the
          characters any more, all I can remember is this once
          scene where someone gets completely splattered by one
          of the pyramids. Nice thing to remember about a book
          ~rolls eyes~.

          Take care
          Kylie

          =====
          ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø

          Charles Schultz:
          "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

          http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
          - It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
        • croydonrocor
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2002
            *sigh* It'sp past 3am and yet I'm persevering with this.
            Saras is a GREAT writer in my opinion. Definaly one of the best
            fantasy writers there are. Threshold especially I loved. The only
            dissapointment was Book 3 of the Wayfare Redeption (the real wayfare
            redemption trilogynot the axis trilogy which is called WR in the US)
            was that the ending was possibly the WORST ending I have EVER read. I
            was appaled by it! ALmost made me sick! Did anyone else get the same
            feeling>
            Other than that - briliance! The mudredr - would have NEVER guessed.
            And the bridge eating thing is I think my most favourite passage of
            fanatasy ever written (you do know what I mean don't you?)
            Anyway i must be off
            All the best
            Tim