Re: Digest Number 14

  • Jo Fulton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 1999
      Dianne,
      I had a quick look last night, but haven't had time to surf the 'net yet - just check my mail. I won't
      be able to afford $250 to go, though. But it would be great to see authors like Terry Pratchett in the
      flesh . . . Ah well, I'm content to wait until something a little less expensive pops up. I'm not quite
      at the fanatical stage yet :o) Can't speak for anyone else in here though . . . :oP
      Ahh, lucky you! :o) I'm still studying at the moment (I'm 17 - only a little tacker!) doing a few short
      courses at TAFE and plan to do a Diploma of Multimedia next year which I'm really looking forward to . .
      . I love comp. graphics and stuff. Let me know how all that free time's coming along!

      Jo

      Jo Fulton jo@... ICQ#: 17782225
      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Club/9833 (building)