xpost-awesome fantasy read just finished

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2002
      Hi,

      Being quite ill with a terrible flu and on the verge of pnemonia has forced me to rest so I finished reading Elfen Gold and I wanted to tell everyone what a fantastic book it is!

      If you are looking for a new author give it a try. If you like Celitc, King arthur, romantic kind of fairy tale fantasy you will love Elfen Gold. The story is very nice and it's an enjoyable read.

      The Author is Sheri McGathy and I think you can get it in paperback at Amazon and Barnes and noble. ISBN 1-58608-460-7 or order through any bookstore that doesn't carry it with the ISBN baker and taylor distribute it and New Concepts is the publisher. You can also order it from their site. I think it may be cheaper.

      Time to lay down again - I am very bored and too sick to even edit. Even reading and responding to emails very few days it exhausting!

      I hope everyone has started their new year off wonderfully. I will be mostly lurking once back on my feet as I need to get this new book finished but will post the Eppie results as soon as I know! It would sure be nice to win. One can only hope.
      PS if any more people have read Thoughtmaster, let me know what you think ok, as far as I know the paperback is still slated for July pre-order May.

      Take care,
      Kerry
      Kerry Orchard www.kerryorchard.com
      Author of:The Thoughtmaster's Conduit: 2002 EPPIE finalist
      ISBN 1-58608-300-7
      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force

      New Concepts Publishing - NCP:
      http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/thethoughtmastersconduit.htm
      Content Reserve (distributor) - http://www.contentreserve.com/publisher.asp