MATT hew

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Well,

      I have never seen it spelt that way so I do apologize. I'm not big on that stuff. My husband is kelly so Iget Kelly instead of Kerry all the time. Also I get my name spelt, Carrie, Carey, Kari, Kary, the list goes on! I will remember now - I'll just think Matt.

      Thanks for the comments and Circlet is my next projext and it's not a sequel to Thoughtmaster.

      Take care,
      Kerry

      Kerry Orchard www.kerryorchard.com
      Author of:The Thoughtmaster's Conduit:
      ISBN 1-58608-300-7
      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force

      New Concepts Publishing - NCP:
      http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/thethoughtmastersconduit.htm

      My health site (extensive links and info)
      http://www.suite101.com/myhome.cfm/orchard