Re: Census/American Gods

  • Chantal
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      {Gasp!} How do you guys have time to read?!

      I liked 'American Gods', but didn't love it.

      Chantal
      (down to a manageable 10 lists)

      > > Me too! Of course, I'm on almost every list (okay, 85) here, so I
      do

      > I thought I was bad, I was on 78 lists at one stage, but you've
      beaten me!

      > On a different note, I've finished Neil Gaiman's American Gods - I
      thoroughly
      > recommend it.
      >
      > Al G
    • Jennifer St.Clair Bush
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        --- In Fantasy_Books@y..., AlGriffo@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 11/1/01 4:03:34 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time,

        > I thought I was bad, I was on 78 lists at one stage, but you've
        beaten me!

        Lol. All together I'm on fairly close to 100 mailing lists. I read
        the yahoogroups ones during the week on the web, though, to save my
        inbox from imploding. :)

        > On a different note, I've finished Neil Gaiman's American Gods - I
        thoroughly
        > recommend it.

        I thought it read like weak Tim Powers, myself. But that's just me. I
        really need to read it again (after I went through the trouble to get
        it signed and all of that), but I wasn't really and honestly
        impressed.

        Jen
      • Robert Campbell
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          166 myself, not all of them on Yahoo. Fortunately
          things are often slow at work.

          Bob Campbell

          .

          http://personals.yahoo.com