Hobbit

  • Per O.Isdahl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 1999
      Andrea

      You can allways try the Role Playing Game (RPG) "Middle Earth Role Playing"
      (MERP) from Iron Crown Enterprises (ICE)
      In the 2nd editons (collecters edition) of MERP there is a short summary
      from "The Hobbit". This is a little short thoug. Perhaps other RPG books
      from ICE contains more. Then I would have tried a game were you could play
      "The Hobbit". You can get the books from any good games stores, or bye
      ordering directly from ICE.

      Good luck.

      Per O. Isdahl.
    • Jo Fulton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 1999
        I have this board game too but haven't played it before . . .

        Jo

        Jo Fulton jo@... ICQ#: 17782225
        http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Club/9833 (building)