Seems to me...

  • MedorBabji@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      That a lot of people are getting ruffled feathers over how people are
      choosing to read their books. As far as I am concerned that is not the
      point. The important part is that people ARE reading, don't you think? And
      as for all the different ways to read a book, the more the merrier,
      especially if it will get more people to read.
      Just my opinion of course.
      Babji

    • becky
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
        That a lot of people are getting ruffled feathers over how people are
        choosing to read their books. the more the merrier, especially if it will get more people to read.
        Babji

        Hi,
        I find that I'll read anything that will sit still for long enough...so the more readers the better, as less will think that I'm wacked.
        blackash
        Shade and Sweet Water.