Re: "The Hobbit"

  • Diamond Lightfoot
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 1999
      --- Ricardo Sus <rsus@...> wrote:

      Ricardo,

      Have you read the book at all? Or are you just looking
      for a book report kind of thing? Amazon.com may have a
      review for you, although I doubt if it's chapter by
      chapter the way you want. I've read the book, but I
      don't know that I could write something out chapter by
      chapter....I recommend getting the book...it's a
      wonderful read and you would get so much more out of
      it. =0)

      Diamond

      ===
      Diamond Lightfoot ICQ# 10962503
      http://www.clanofthelostdragon.com
      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/4494
    • Ricardo Sus
      Message 2 of 8 , May 29, 1999
        Diamond,

        I have got the book but the problem is that I have a mid-test and
        I don't have time to read the whole book.
        I have started reading it but it's too long...
        So,if somebody has read it and would like to make a summary
        chapter by chapter I would be very grateful.

        Thanks,

        Andrea.

        ----------
        > From: Diamond Lightfoot <diamondlightfoot@...>
        > To: Fantasy_Books@onelist.com
        > Subject: Re: [Fantasy_Books] "The Hobbit"
        > Date: s�bado 29 de mayo de 1999 12:17
        >
        > From: Diamond Lightfoot <diamondlightfoot@...>
        >

        > --- Ricardo Sus <rsus@...> wrote:
        >
        > Ricardo,
        >
        > Have you read the book at all? Or are you just looking
        > for a book report kind of thing? Amazon.com may have a
        > review for you, although I doubt if it's chapter by
        > chapter the way you want. I've read the book, but I
        > don't know that I could write something out chapter by
        > chapter....I recommend getting the book...it's a
        > wonderful read and you would get so much more out of
        > it. =0)
        >
        > Diamond
        >

        > ===
        > Diamond Lightfoot ICQ# 10962503
        > http://www.clanofthelostdragon.com
        > http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/4494

        > How many communities do you think join ONElist each day?
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > More than 1,000! Create yours now!
      • Ricardo Sus

          From: Dianne Hughes <tolloora@...>
          To: Fantasy_Books@onelist.com
          Subject: Re: [Fantasy_Books] "The Hobbit"
          Date: s�bado 29 de mayo de 1999 7:07

          Andrea
          I have certainly read the "Hobbit" but it was years ago and I can hardly
          remember what happened. Do you want a copy of the book to read? As I have
          more than one copy I would be happy to send it to you.
          Dianne
          Ricardo Sus wrote:
          Dianne,
          I mean,the book contains many chapters.
          Have you or anybody read it and has made a summary by chapter?
          Is there somebody who can re- tell me "The Hobbit" chapter by chapter?
          For example in chapter 1(An unexpected party), Bilbo is chosen by Gandalf
          to be the burglar and so on
          with the other chapters.
          Thanks,
          Andrea.
          From: Dianne Hughes <tolloora@...
        • Jo Fulton
          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 1999
            Too long?! Golly . . . do you read often? :oP

            Jo

            Jo Fulton jo@... ICQ#: 17782225
            http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Club/9833 (building)