Re: "The Hobbit"

  • Dianne Hughes
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 1999
      Andrea
      I have certainly read the "Hobbit" but it was years ago and I can hardly
      remember what happened. Do you want a copy of the book to read? As I
      have more than one copy I would be happy to send it to you.
      Dianne
      Ricardo Sus wrote:

      > Dianne,
      > I mean,the book contains many chapters.
      > Have you or anybody read it and has made a summary by chapter?
      > Is there somebody who can re- tell me "The Hobbit" chapter by chapter?
      >
      > For example in chapter 1(An unexpected party), Bilbo is chosen by
      > Gandalf to be the burglar and so on
      > with the other chapters.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Andrea.
      > ----------
      > From: Dianne Hughes <tolloora@...>
      > To: Fantasy_Books@onelist.com
      > Subject: Re: [Fantasy_Books] "The Hobbit"
      > Date: s�bado 29 de mayo de 1999 0:34
      >
      > Ricardo,
      > what do you mean by a summary? someone who has written a review or
      > what it said on the cover.
      > Dianne Hughes
      > Teesdale, Victoria, Australia
      > Ricardo Sus wrote:
      >
      > Hi,
      > Does anybody of you have a summary of "The Hobbit"?
      > I would be very grateful if you forward it to me.
      > Thank you very much,
      > Andrea.

    • Diamond Lightfoot
      Message 2 of 8 , May 29, 1999
        --- Ricardo Sus <rsus@...> wrote:

        Ricardo,

        Have you read the book at all? Or are you just looking
        for a book report kind of thing? Amazon.com may have a
        review for you, although I doubt if it's chapter by
        chapter the way you want. I've read the book, but I
        don't know that I could write something out chapter by
        chapter....I recommend getting the book...it's a
        wonderful read and you would get so much more out of
        it. =0)

        Diamond

        ===
        Diamond Lightfoot ICQ# 10962503
        http://www.clanofthelostdragon.com
        http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/4494
      • Ricardo Sus
        Message 3 of 8 , May 29, 1999
          Diamond,

          I have got the book but the problem is that I have a mid-test and
          I don't have time to read the whole book.
          I have started reading it but it's too long...
          So,if somebody has read it and would like to make a summary
          chapter by chapter I would be very grateful.

          Thanks,

          Andrea.

          ----------
          > From: Diamond Lightfoot <diamondlightfoot@...>
          > To: Fantasy_Books@onelist.com
          > Subject: Re: [Fantasy_Books] "The Hobbit"
          > Date: s�bado 29 de mayo de 1999 12:17
          >
          > From: Diamond Lightfoot <diamondlightfoot@...>
          >

          > --- Ricardo Sus <rsus@...> wrote:
          >
          > Ricardo,
          >
          > Have you read the book at all? Or are you just looking
          > for a book report kind of thing? Amazon.com may have a
          > review for you, although I doubt if it's chapter by
          > chapter the way you want. I've read the book, but I
          > don't know that I could write something out chapter by
          > chapter....I recommend getting the book...it's a
          > wonderful read and you would get so much more out of
          > it. =0)
          >
          > Diamond
          >

          > ===
          > Diamond Lightfoot ICQ# 10962503
          > http://www.clanofthelostdragon.com
          > http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/4494

          > How many communities do you think join ONElist each day?
          > http://www.onelist.com
          > More than 1,000! Create yours now!
        • Ricardo Sus

            From: Dianne Hughes <tolloora@...
          • Jo Fulton
            Message 5 of 8 , May 31, 1999
              Too long?! Golly . . . do you read often? :oP

              Jo

              Jo Fulton jo@... ICQ#: 17782225
              http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Club/9833 (building)