Re: [Fantasy_Books] Introducing Myself

  • Andrew Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:21 AM
      > Nic is SinnerStar, I'm from Australia and have been reading fantasy
      > and sci fi books since I was 10 or so (now 22), as a base introduction I

      Damn - another Aussie... Where is my bloody "Shane Warne ______'s Sheep"
      placard I take to tests with me, it must be here somewhere... :) (note
      the deletion there, for anyone on the list old enough to be offended!!)

      > P.S. I met Pterry Pratchett, David Gemmel and Sara Douglass in 98, go to

      met Pratchett too, and found him as funny in reall life as his books are.
      The signing session was supposed to end at 10PM (when the bookshop closed)
      and after that he just moved to a nearby coffee shop and carried on talking
      and signing till past midnight which I thought was rather nice of him.