"The Hobbit"

  • Ricardo Sus
    Message 1 of 8 , May 28, 1999
      Hi,
      Does anybody of you have a summary of "The Hobbit"?
      I would be very grateful if you forward it to me.
      Thank you very much,

      Andrea.
    • Dianne Hughes
      Message 2 of 8 , May 28, 1999
        Ricardo,
        what do you mean by a summary? someone who has written a review or what
        it said on the cover.
        Dianne Hughes
        Teesdale, Victoria, Australia

        Ricardo Sus wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Does anybody of you have a summary of "The Hobbit"?
        > I would be very grateful if you forward it to me.
        > Thank you very much,
        >
        > Andrea.

      • Ricardo Sus
        Message 3 of 8 , May 28, 1999
          Dianne,
          I mean,the book contains many chapters.
          Have you or anybody read it and has made a summary by chapter?
          Is there somebody who can re- tell me "The Hobbit" chapter by chapter?
          For example in chapter 1(An unexpected party), Bilbo is chosen by Gandalf
          to be the burglar and so on
          with the other chapters.

          Thanks,

          Andrea.
          ----------

          Message 4 of 8 , May 29, 1999
            Andrea
            I have certainly read the "Hobbit" but it was years ago and I can hardly
            remember what happened. Do you want a copy of the book to read? As I
            have more than one copy I would be happy to send it to you.
            Dianne
            Ricardo Sus wrote:

            > Dianne,
            > I mean,the book contains many chapters.
            > Have you or anybody read it and has made a summary by chapter?
            > Is there somebody who can re- tell me "The Hobbit" chapter by chapter?
            >
            > For example in chapter 1(An unexpected party), Bilbo is chosen by
            > Gandalf to be the burglar and so on
            > with the other chapters.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Andrea.
            > ----------
            > From: Dianne Hughes <tolloora@...>
            > To: Fantasy_Books@onelist.com
            > Subject: Re: [Fantasy_Books] "The Hobbit"
            > Date: s�bado 29 de mayo de 1999 0:34
            >
            > Ricardo,
            > what do you mean by a summary? someone who has written a review or
            > what it said on the cover.
            > Dianne Hughes
            > Teesdale, Victoria, Australia
            > Ricardo Sus wrote:
            >
            > Hi,
            > Does anybody of you have a summary of "The Hobbit"?
            > I would be very grateful if you forward it to me.
            > Thank you very much,
            > Andrea.

          • Diamond Lightfoot
            Message 5 of 8 , May 29, 1999
              --- Ricardo Sus <rsus@...> wrote:

              Ricardo,

              Have you read the book at all? Or are you just looking
              for a book report kind of thing? Amazon.com may have a
              review for you, although I doubt if it's chapter by
              chapter the way you want. I've read the book, but I
              don't know that I could write something out chapter by
              chapter....I recommend getting the book...it's a
              wonderful read and you would get so much more out of
              it. =0)

              Diamond

              ===
              Diamond Lightfoot ICQ# 10962503
              http://www.clanofthelostdragon.com
              http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/4494
            • Ricardo Sus
              Message 6 of 8 , May 29, 1999
                Diamond,

                I have got the book but the problem is that I have a mid-test and
                I don't have time to read the whole book.
                I have started reading it but it's too long...
                So,if somebody has read it and would like to make a summary
                chapter by chapter I would be very grateful.

                Thanks,

                Andrea.

                ----------
                > From: Diamond Lightfoot <diamondlightfoot@...>
                > To: Fantasy_Books@onelist.com
                > Subject: Re: [Fantasy_Books] "The Hobbit"
                > Date: s�bado 29 de mayo de 1999 12:17
                >
                > From: Diamond Lightfoot <diamondlightfoot@...>
                >

                > --- Ricardo Sus <rsus@...> wrote:
                >
                > Ricardo,
                >
                > Have you read the book at all? Or are you just looking
                > for a book report kind of thing? Amazon.com may have a
                > review for you, although I doubt if it's chapter by
                > chapter the way you want. I've read the book, but I
                > don't know that I could write something out chapter by
                > chapter....I recommend getting the book...it's a
                > wonderful read and you would get so much more out of
                > it. =0)
                >
                > Diamond
                >

                > ===
                > Diamond Lightfoot ICQ# 10962503
                > http://www.clanofthelostdragon.com
                > http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/4494

                > How many communities do you think join ONElist each day?
                > http://www.onelist.com
                > More than 1,000! Create yours now!
              • Ricardo Sus

                  From: Dianne Hughes <tolloora@...
                • Jo Fulton
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 31, 1999
                    Too long?! Golly . . . do you read often? :oP

                    Jo

                    Jo Fulton jo@... ICQ#: 17782225
                    http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Club/9833 (building)