(no subject)

  • Timothy Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 1999
      There was a slight problem with this list (again) and no e-mail were getting through. Its fixed now, so you can all stop sending me those threteaning e-mails.

      And here's your thought for the day:

      Was REF's fourth book in the Serpentwar Saga origionally intended, or does it seem to you as a 'hasty add on?' Several people have told me that REF sinply saw how well his books were going, and decided to throw another one in. What do you think? Don't be shy! :)

      Timothy Andrews
      Your friendly list Moderator.