New poll for Fantasy_Books

  • Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 160 , Mar 27, 2001
      Fantasy_Books group:

      What do you do when you start a book,
      and you are NOT enjoying it?

      o Finish it anyway, because I never quit! (or I spent good money on it!)
      o Finish it- AND the rest of the series.
      o Toss it aside right away, and grab a new title.
      o I read at least up to page 100 (or whatever my rule is), and then decide to finish or toss it.
      o I have never read a book I didn't enjoy!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Chrischa
      Message 160 of 160 , Jun 4, 2007
        You know, I'm sorry to criticise the way this list works when I've not
        been nearly as long subscribed here as some of you, but wouldn't it be
        more fun to actually talk about these topics, rather then put them in
        endless polls in which only three or four people vote?

        - Chrischa