Greetings All :)

  • Gary Snook
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2001
      This seems like a really cool group you all have here. Well, as this
      is about fantasy books I guess I should say what my favorites are.
      My favorite author is R. A. Salvatore and my favorite books are
      his "Dark Elf Saga" featuring my favorite fictional character Drizzt
      Do'Urden. I also like his "Cleric Quintet". I also like Robert
      Jordan's "A Wheel of Time". And I am big fans of both Dragonlance
      and Forgotten Realms. I got started reading fantasy books with
      Tolkine;s "The Lord of the Rings" and fantasy has been almost all I
      want to read ever since. I just can't seem to get enough fantasy. :)