Brooks

  • Tim Andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2001
      Shanarra was one of my earliest fantasy reads, and I did enjoy it! In
      hindsight, probably not as good as I thought it was, but I still enjoyed it!
      Having said that, if you didn't like the sword, chances are you won't like
      the rest.
    • gricel dominguez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2001
        hmm...i'm not a big brooks fan i just can't get into
        his books

        =====
        ~moon_child~

        and i know he's a king who deserves a queen.
        but i'm not a queen.
        and he doesn't see me.

        "so it goes,just a searcher,lonely soul,the last of the dreamers"-db 'the last of the dreamers'

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/