Re: [Fantasy_Books] Strange, twisted and fun short story

  • Amy Harlib
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2001
      OK! I read it being eager for more from you after loving Necropolis so
      much. It was obviously satirical from the get-go and
      amusing. The twist at the end made the whole thing work! Definitely fun.
      Do try and get this story greater exposure!
      Vibes and hugs, Amy
      Subject: [Fantasy_Books] Strange, twisted and fun short story

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I know, I know, this is a fantasy *books* newsgroups, not fantasy *short
      stories*, but I thought you might be interested in a free short story I
      wrote and posted for all to read on our website at:
      http://www.xcpublishing.com/freebooks.html It's called GORIA. Here's the

      > A short, humorous fantasy story. A lustful knight, a shapechanging wild
      man, a beautiful damsel. Join the reviewer who commented, "I laughed my butt
      off!" in this playful romp.

      > Feel free to drop by and take a look--I'd love your feedback.
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Xina Marie Uhl
      > --
      > Author of NECROPOLIS, a fantasy adventure. "Brilliant...the book cannot be
      abandoned until the last page is read." --Affaire de Coeur Magazine
      *Available now* XC Publishing - http://www.xcpublishing.com
      > --
      > Word of Mouth Book Review newsletter
      > For those who feel positively naked without a book!
      > http://www.oe-pages.com/ARTS/Writing/joerules/
      > or subscribe at: word_of_mouth-subscribe@egroups.com

    • Xina Marie Uhl
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001