Strange, twisted and fun short story

  • Xina Marie Uhl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2001
      Hi all,

      I know, I know, this is a fantasy *books* newsgroups, not fantasy *short stories*, but I thought you might be interested in a free short story I wrote and posted for all to read on our website at: http://www.xcpublishing.com/freebooks.html It's called GORIA. Here's the description:

      A short, humorous fantasy story. A lustful knight, a shapechanging wild man, a beautiful damsel. Join the reviewer who commented, "I laughed my butt off!" in this playful romp.

      Feel free to drop by and take a look--I'd love your feedback.

      Best,

      Xina Marie Uhl
      --
      Author of NECROPOLIS, a fantasy adventure. "Brilliant...the book cannot be abandoned until the last page is read." --Affaire de Coeur Magazine *Available now* XC Publishing - http://www.xcpublishing.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2001
        OK! I read it being eager for more from you after loving Necropolis so
        much. It was obviously satirical from the get-go and
        amusing. The twist at the end made the whole thing work! Definitely fun.
        Do try and get this story greater exposure!
        Vibes and hugs, Amy
        Subject: [Fantasy_Books] Strange, twisted and fun short story

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
          Thanks, Amy!