award winning horror author offers free ebook

  • Brian Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      from Douglas Clegg: a _free_ short novel in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format

      This short novel is called PURITY and it was published earlier this year by
      Cemetery Dance in a very limited edition (I think it sold out the day it was
      published). It received a very positive review in Publisher's Weekly and it
      has been recommended for the HWA's Bram Stoker Award.

      If you want to read this story for FREE, check out this link to Clegg's
      official website:
      <A HREF=" http://www.douglasclegg.com/download.htm ">
      http://www.douglasclegg.com/download.htm </A>

      Even if you happen to be one of the lucky few who own a print copy of this
      book, you should check out the ebook version of it. Doug Clegg has included
      extra notes and information you can't find anywhere else.

      All that said, I really enjoyed PURITY. I ordered a copy of the 'lettered'
      edition long before publication and I was l lucky enough to get one. It is
      a beautiful book (you can check out the cover art at the above link) and CD
      did a wonderful job on it! To learn more about Cemetery Dance (publisher of
      authors like Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Richard Laymon, Ray Garton, Richard
      Matheson, F. Paul Wilson, Jack Ketchum, and so many others it would take
      weeks to list <g>) check out: http://www.cemeterydance.com/

      Their books are beautiful, rare, and well worth the money!

      best wishes,
      Brian Freeman
      http://www.brianfreeman.com -- writing, editing, and promoting horror
      http://www.stephenkingnews.com -- for Stephen King breaking news