Re: [Fantasy_Books] German novels

  • druzzil;freenet.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
      hey louise,
      thanx for the info, I will look at that page. sounds good.

      well but it isn't that I have to have a german book, I like english ones as
      well.
      I love fantasy and horror (prefer vampire), some science-fiction but not
      much

      and I like to know who wrote the book THE GREEN RIDER
      greetings
      gordon

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
        > and I like to know who wrote the book THE GREEN RIDER

        Kristin Britain wrote THE GREEN RIDER.
      • druzzil;freenet.de
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
          thanks kandra (nice name by the name, or is it a nickname???)

          I will check the book out soon

          gordon