Re: [Fantasy_Books] Novels etc

  • Jennifer Kennedy
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 15, 2000
      <<If you are interested in getting a short story or novella into print then
      I suggest another egroup called FantasyWritersWanted.>>

      Thank you, James! I'll definitely check it out. I take it that this group
      is one of those informative, supportive, starving-artist kinda deals...just
      what I need! *grins* Thanks again!

      Jennifer K.
    • James Richey
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 15, 2000
        LOL!
        Jennifer, I think all writers are starving for attention.

        James

        On Wed, 15 November 2000, "Jennifer Kennedy" wrote:

        > <<If you are interested in getting a short story or novella into print then
        > I suggest another egroup called FantasyWritersWanted.>>
        >
        > Thank you, James! I'll definitely check it out. I take it that this group
        > is one of those informative, supportive, starving-artist kinda deals...just
        > what I need! *grins* Thanks again!
        >
        > Jennifer K.

        Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
        http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html

      • James Richey
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 15, 2000
          Hi MJ Dougherty,

          I just accepted your memebership and you should be getting two pieces of email that tell you all about what I'm up to. If you have any additional questions you can email me directly, or post it to the group if you think they should hear about it.

          Glad you could join.

          James

          On Wed, 15 November 2000, "MJ Dougherty" wrote:

          > >What's this all about? Is it a fan thing, or do you get paid, or what?
          > >Sounds interesting, so I just want more information. Thanks!
          >

          > It's a fan thing, but interest in the site is growing so if you want to
          > trade content for publicity (for your own works) then Gary (the webmaster)
          > is keen to trade.
          >
          > MJD

          Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
          http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html

        • MJ Dougherty
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 15, 2000

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 16, 2000
              <<It's a fan thing, but interest in the site is growing so if you want to
              trade content for publicity (for your own works) then Gary (the webmaster)
              is keen to trade.>>

              Could you please send that information again, where those people can be
              reached? Sorry...I deleted your first message. Thank you!

              Jennifer K.
            • MJ Dougherty
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 16, 2000
                >Could you please send that information again, where those people can be
                >reached? Sorry...I deleted your first message. Thank you!

                The website is at
                www.fiction-fantasy.net

                Gary is in overall charge. He's at webmaster@...

                Essentially we need people who're fans of a particular author, TV series or
                whatever to contribute short episode/book writeups (not reviews) plus an
                overview type thing.

                We also showcase short fiction - that's my department - and novel excerpts
                if you have something in print/ebook form. Gary will trade content for
                publicity if you talk to him nicely. Or at all, for that matter.

                Any use to you?

                Regards
                MJD
              • gatewayhm@t-online.de
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 21, 2000
                  Please, anyone out there know why a computer won't accept a mouse, we have tried
                  everything. We have two ports and neither recognizes a mouse!!! HELP!

                  regards
                  Valerie.