Promo: May/June Issue of BTS Book Reviews Magazine is out!

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2014

      BTS Book Reviews offers premiere placement in our eMagazine.

      • Inside front cover placement (page 2 or 3), premium ad design for up to 6 books – $120.00 – limit 2 spots per issue

      • Premiere ad placement within the first 10 pages of the issue, premium ad design for up to 6 books – $100.00 – limit 3 spots per issue

      Full details at: http://btsemag.com/advertising/emag-advertising/

      Our cover sales include:

      • Your book featured on our cover. In addition, we use your book cover as the inspiration for the entire cover! (example)
      • Full page exposure in our Table of Contents section (example)
      • 4 full pages including an interview, excerpt from one of your books, blurb, direct link to your purchase pages and up to six additional book cover (with links) to highlight your other work (example)

      All this and more for just $500 an issue!

      * PUBLISHERS – Publishers may purchase a maximum of 2 covers per year.

      For more details visit:

      http://btsemag.com/advertising/emag-advertising/cover-sales/

      We are currently accepting advertising for the July/August 2014 issue and beyond.

      Full Page Premium ads $70, up to 6 books.

      Full Page Standard ads $50, up to 2 books.

      Half page Premium ads $50, up to 3 books.

      Half page Standard ads $30, up to 2 books.

      Fourth page ads $15, one book.

      For Authors wishing Special attention we offer:

      Big Splash ad $140 (Two page customized ad).

      View Sample in the magazine

      www.btsemag.com

      http://btsemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/strreetteamheader.jpg

      Myra Nour
      BTS CEO

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag

      Myra's website: www.myranour.net

      myra@...

    • myranour
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2014

        BTS Book Reviews offers premiere placement in our eMagazine.

        • Inside front cover placement (page 2 or 3), premium ad design for up to 6 books – $120.00 – limit 2 spots per issue. SOLD OUT for Jul/Aug. SOLD OUT for Sep/Oct. Only one available for Nov/Dec. Hurry!

        • Premiere ad placement within the first 10 pages of the issue, premium ad design for up to 6 books – $100.00

        Full details at: http://btsemag.com/advertising/emag-advertising/

        Our cover sales include:

        • Your book featured on our cover. In addition, we use your book cover as the inspiration for the entire cover! (example)
        • Full page exposure in our Table of Contents section (example)
        • 4 full pages including an interview, excerpt from one of your books, blurb, direct link to your purchase pages and up to six additional book cover (with links) to highlight your other work (example)

        All this and more for just $500 an issue!

        Cover is SOLD OUT for Sep/Oct issue. Hurry & reserve your cover!