Re: [Fantasy_Books] Digest Number 198

  • Mike DePaoli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2000
      Hi Rick,

      Book covers for fantasy books are mainly drawn or painted. I like it
      that way, because it adds to the fantasy. Real people in get-ups like
      that would like kind of corny.

      Amy,

      Did you get my book yet? The lady on the other end when I was ordering
      said it would take 2-3 days, so it should have gotten to you.

      Mike.

      --
      Mike DePaoli
      mikedepaoli@... - email