Promo: BTS now has 10 different Promotion Campaigns

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2013
      Find a campaign that fits your needs and budget.
      We have one month, 3 month & 6 month promotions.
      See full details at:
      http://btsemag.com/bts-promotion-campaigns/

      Three examples from our selection:

      campaign-100

      Blog Posts Campaign - $135
      • 3 month blog post

      campaign-sprint-budget

      Ad, feature, tour, interview - $150
      • Half page premium ad in BTS Book Reviews
      • Feature on btsemag.com
      • Reviews Tour
      • Interview on btsemag.com

      campaign-marathon

      Tours, ads, feature, interviews & blog posts - $550
      • Three full page premium ads in BTS Book Reviews
      • One feature in BTS Book Reviews
      • Cover Reveal Tour or Blurb Blitz Tour
      • Reviews Tour
      • Interview on btsemag.com
      • Online radio interview on Bab’s Book Bistro
      • Blog posts once a week for duration of campaign

      Write Myra@... to schedule your promotion campaign.

      http://btsemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/strreetteamheader.jpg

      BTSeMag

      Myra Nour