Promo: BTS Book Reviews Dec Issue is out

  • Simon Nour
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2013
      ADS IN THE MAGAZINE
      BTS is accepting magazine's ads for January. Ads are due by December 5th.

      AD RATES

      Standard Ad:                             Premium Ad:
      Full pg - $50                                          Full pg - $70
      1/2 pg  - $30
              1/2 pg - $50
      1/4 pg  - $15

      2-page Big Splash ad, custom designed for up to 10 books – $140.00 - View Sample in the magazine

      eMAG FEATURE
      Get featured in the BTS Book Reviews eMag for optimal exposure. Features include:
      • featured book cover
      • featured book blurb
      • featured book excerpt or Author Interview
      • purchase link to your books
      • author photo
      • brief author bio
      • link to your author site

      Publishers may purchase 1, 2 or 3 pages to feature their authors, while authors can purchase one feature. There is a limit of 6 features per issue, so reserve your space today.
      eMag feature for $100.00

      WEBSITE FEATURE
      Thank you for your interest in our “Featured Book” promotional package on the BTSeMag.com website.
      Whether you are promoting a new release or giving an older title some TLC, the BTSeMag “Featured Book” promotional package is a great way to get your product out there. Our budget-friendly online features include:
      • featured book cover
      • featured book blurb
      • featured book excerpt
      • up to two purchase links (generally Amazon and Barnes & Noble)
      • author photo
      • brief author bio
      • link to your author site
      • covers and purchase link for up to 4 other titles

      BTSeMag.com website “Featured Book” package for $30.00

      WEBSITE ADVERTISING
      Advertising Rates for our website are as follows:

      Top Banner
      (appears on every page - where is this?)
      $40.00 per month

      Sidebar Ad
      (appears on every page - where is this?)
      $25.00 per month

      Rotating Ad
      (homepage only- where is this?)
      $15.00 per month

      SCHEDULE INTERVIEW
      Please note that we will try our best to accommodate your requested interview date, however your interview will be scheduled according to our openings.
      Thank you for your interest in purchasing an Author Interview on the BTSeMag website for $15.

      www.btsemag.com

      Myra Nour
      Myra's website: www.myranour.net