Indie Romance Convention (IRC) Photos & BTS Book Reviews

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013
      FIRST ANNUAL IRC IN LEBANON, TN

      We just returned from the first IRC in Lebanon, TN. We were there to cover the convention in our magazine, which will be in the November issue.Simon
      took lots of photos, we met many authors and attended workshops.

      The best part for me was meeting authors I've chatted with online but had nevermet face-to-face. I also got to meet authors who have been featured in
      our emag, including Donna McDonald, Eve Langlais, and Victioria Danann who wasthe keynote speaker.

      My workshop "Promotions Village Style" was well received by theattendees. It gave me the opportunity to get acquainted with the Indie authorsand
      the book fair with their interesting looking novels. Now if I can only findtime to read them!:)

      IRC PHOTO ALBUM

      You can view all 78 photos on BTS facebook site by clicking on "Photos". It is under "IRC Photos Oct 2013" See link below:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/BookTrailerShowcaseAuthorNews/photos/

      Myra Nour
      BTS CEO
      www.btsemag.com

      ADS IN THE MAGAZINE
      BTS is acceptingmagazine's ads for December. Adsare due by November 5th.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg - $30
      1/4 pg - $15

      Get your ad seen bythousands of readers & improve your sale. April issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.
      Write Myranour@... to place anad.

      Myra Nour
      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag