Indie Romance Convention (IRC) & BTS Book Reviews

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013

      FIRST ANNUAL IRC IN LEBANON, TN

      We just returned from the first IRC in Lebanon, TN. We were there to cover the convention in our magazine, which will be in the November issue. Simon
      took lots of photos, we met many authors and attended workshops.

      The best part for me was meeting authors I've chatted with online but had never met face-to-face. I also got to meet authors who have been featured in
      our emag, including Donna McDonald, Eve Langlais, and Victioria Danann who was the keynote speaker.

      My workshop "Promotions Village Style" was well received by the attendees. It gave me the opportunity to get acquainted with the Indie authors and
      the book fair with their interesting looking novels. Now if I can only find time to read them!:)

      Myra Nour
      BTS CEO

      www.btsemag.com

      ADS IN THE MAGAZINE
      BTS is accepting magazine's ads for December. Ads are due by November 5th.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg  - $30
      1/4 pg  - $15

      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale.
      April issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.
      Write Myranour@... to place an ad.

      Myra Nour
      Myra's website: www.myranour.net