BTS Oct Magazine is Out. Cover Author Kristin Painter

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013

      BTS October Magazine is Out!   Must see it!

      BTS is accepting magazine's ads for November. Ads are due by October 5th.
      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg  - $30
      1/4 pg  - $15
      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale. April issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.
      Write Myranour@... to place an ad.
      Submit your books that are $2.99 price and below in our Bargain Book area. Look on our home page, right side bar for the button.

      FREE BOOK DEPOSITORY. You can also submit free books or short stories in our Free Book Depository area. On side bar above Book Bargain.

      Submit as many books as you wish. We ask that you follow the instructions so readers can easily find your books.

      Myra Nour
      Myra's website: www.myranour.net