Sunset on Summer Fun Bloghop starts the 17th!

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013

      BLOGHOP

      Win lots of prizes from authors, have fun looking around their blogs and website.

      GRAND PRIZE: Winner's choice of Kindle Fire or Nook HD!

      http://btsemag.com/contests/blog-hops-join/

      hop summer september (1)

      ADS IN THE MAGAZINE

      BTS is accepting magazine's ads for November. Ads are due by October 5th.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg  - $30
      1/4 pg  - $15

      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale. April issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.

      Write Myranour@... to place an ad.

      BOOK BARGAIN

      Submit your books that are $2.99 price and below in our Bargain Book area. Look on our home page, right side bar for the button.

      FREE BOOK DEPOSITORY. You can also submit free books or short stories in our Free Book Depository area. On side bar above Book Bargain.

      Submit as many books as you wish. We ask that you follow the instructions so readers can easily find your books.

      www.btsemag.com

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag