Writing Columns are Published on btsemag.com

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2013

      CHECK OUT THE INFORMATIVE COLUMNS ON WRITING:

      1. Karen's Writing Detours/Screenwriting
      2. Marketing & Promotion
      3. Lynn's Writing Tips
      4. Tech Savvy Writer
      5. Second Chance Cinema

      http://btsemag.com/columns/

      September magazine is out!

      ADS IN THE MAGAZINE

      BTS is accepting magazine's ads for November. Ads are due by October 5th.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg  - $30
      1/4 pg  - $15

      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale. April issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.

      Write Myranour@... to place an ad.

      MAGAZINE WEBSITE & FACEBOOK

      The magazine now has a website where authors and the eMag will be promoted.  www.btsemag.com

      Also, we have a Facebook page for the magazine, so please stop by and "Like" us.

      BOOK BARGAIN

      Submit your books that are $2.99 price and below in our Bargain Book area. Look on our home page, right side bar for the button.

      FREE BOOK DEPOSITORY. You can also submit free books or short stories in our Free Book Depository area. On side bar above Book Bargain.

      Submit as many books as you wish. We ask that you follow the instructions so readers can easily find your books.

      www.btsemag.com

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag