Re: Larry Elmore

  • Jennifer Kennedy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2000
      Oh I agree that Elmore is one of the greatest. And, I am proud to say, he
      is from my home state: Kentucky! In fact, he visited my fiancé's high
      school art class once (when my fiancé was still in high school) and signed a
      few posters and book covers for some people. The only reason he was there
      is because his brother actually teaches art there. I only learned that a
      few weeks ago; imagine my surprise. *chuckles*

      Elmore has always been one of my favorites...and not just because he's from
      Kentucky. *smiles*

      E-mail Contact: jkennedy@...
      ICQ # : 10968954
      Yahoo! Messenger ID: Tabheair