BTS Accepting Ads for Oct Issue Check out Sep Magazine Featuring Kat Martin

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013

      BTS is accepting ads for October magazine. Ads are due by September 5th.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg - $30
      1/4 pg - $15
      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale. April
      issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.

      Write Myranour@...
      CRnYuHJP9MQ_RUlBg6D6tmtHRyiBy5uo8a4eEbf63VbPRhFdRiSL8> to place an ad.

      MAGAZINE WEBSITE & FACEBOOK

      The magazine now has a website where authors and the eMag will be
      promoted. www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Also, we have a Facebook page for the magazine, so please stop by and
      "Like" us.

      BOOK BARGAIN

      Submityour books that are $2.99 price and below in our Bargain Book
      area. Look on our home page,right side bar for the button.

      FREE BOOK DEPOSITORY. You can also submit free books or short stories in
      our Free BookDepository area. On side bar above Book Bargain.

      Submit as many books as you wish. We ask that you follow the
      instructions soreaders can easily find your books.
      www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>