Wonderful review for fantasy novel, The Eynan, by L.S.Gibson

  • lsgibson647
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      I was delighted to be informed by Long and Short Reviews that they had given my Fantasy novel, The Eynan, 5 stars!

      Here's a little of what they had to say:

      "The plot is full of action and while the book is 436 pages long, I found that I couldn't put it down. I resented any interruptions, and I was totally absorbed in the plot as the action never let up. If you enjoy fantasy, this is definitely a book not to be missed. It offers a rich, complex story with great characters in an interesting setting. I highly recommend it to any lovers of fantasy."

      To read the full review: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/book-reviews/the-eynan-by-l-s-gibson/

      Available in ebook and print from Amber Quill Press:
      http://amberquill.com/TheEynan.html

      L.S Gibson
      http://lsgibsonauthor.com