Check out August Issue of BTS Book Reviews and Blog Hops/Contests

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19 6:31 PM
      Check out this Awesome August issue of BTS Book Reviews and see your
      favorite authors & over 40 Book reviews.

      BTS is accepting ads for October magazine. Ads are due by September 5th.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg - $30
      1/4 pg - $15
      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale. April
      issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.

      Write Myranour@...
      CRnYuHJP9MQ_RUlBg6D6tmtHRyiBy5uo8a4eEbf63VbPRhFdRiSL8> to place an ad.

      In Sept BTS is co-hosting a Blog Hop with Decadent Publishing. See the
      announcement below. Many prizes to be given away.

      This September we will be giving away a GRAND PRIZE of a Kindle or Nook
      (winner's choice) for the "Sunseton Summer Fun" blog hop.
      www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Then, Click on "Contests" botton to see the details of the blog hop.

      The magazine now has a website where authors and the eMag will be
      promoted. www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Also, we have a Facebook page for the magazine, so please stop by and
      "Like" us.

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>