Check out August Issue of BTS Book Reviews and Blog Hops/Contests

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013
      Check out this Awesome August issue of BTS Book Reviews and see your
      favorite authors.

      BTS is accepting ads for September magazine. Ads are due by August 5th.

      Ad Rates:

      Full pg - $50
      1/2 pg - $30
      1/4 pg - $15
      Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale. April
      issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.

      Write Myranour@...
      CRnYuHJP9MQ_RUlBg6D6tmtHRyiBy5uo8a4eEbf63VbPRhFdRiSL8> to place an ad.

      In Sept BTS is co-hosting a Blog Hop with Decadent Publishing. See the
      announcement below. Many prizes to be given away.
      This September we will be giving away a GRAND PRIZE of a Kindle or Nook
      (winner's choice) for the "Sunset on Summer Fun" blog hop.
      http://btsemag.com/contests/

      The magazine now has a website where authors and the eMag will be
      promoted. www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Also, we have a Facebook page for the magazine, so please stop by and
      "Like" us.

      Myra Nour

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com
      <http://www.booktrailershowcase.com/>

      BTSeMag: http://issuu.com/btsemag <http://issuu.com/btsemag>

      Myra's website: www.myranour.net <http://www.myranour.net/>

    • myranour
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
        Check out this Awesome August issue of BTS Book Reviews and see your
        favorite authors.

        BTS is accepting ads for September magazine. Ads are due by August 5th.

        Ad Rates:

        Full pg - $50
        1/2 pg - $30
        1/4 pg - $15
        Get your ad seen by thousands of readers & improve your sale. April
        issue of "Heather Graham" has received over 120,000 views.

        Write Myranour@...
        CRnYuHJP9MQ_RUlBg6D6tmtHRyiBy5uo8a4eEbf63VbPRhFdRiSL8> to place an ad.

        In Sept BTS is co-hosting a Blog Hop with Decadent Publishing. See the
        announcement below. Many prizes to be given away.

        This September we will be giving away a GRAND PRIZE of a Kindle or Nook
        (winner's choice) for the "Sunset on Summer Fun" blog hop.
        www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

        Then, Click on "Contests" botton to see the details of the blog hop.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
          Check out this Awesome August issue of BTS Book Reviews and see your
          favorite authors & over 40 Book reviews.

          BTS is accepting ads for October magazine. Ads are due by September 5th.