Re: Larry Elmore

  • Mike DePaoli
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2000
      How could I forget Larry Elmore. He rocks! His art first got me interested
      in reading and writing fantasy. I like the Chronicles covers (the original
      ones - not the new ones). His older work seems better than his new stuff.

      --
      Mike DePaoli
      mikedepaoli@... - email

      FREE voicemail, email and fax, all in one place. Sign Up Now! http://www.mybc.com
    • Jennifer Kennedy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2000
        Oh I agree that Elmore is one of the greatest. And, I am proud to say, he
        is from my home state: Kentucky! In fact, he visited my fiancé's high
        school art class once (when my fiancé was still in high school) and signed a
        few posters and book covers for some people. The only reason he was there
        is because his brother actually teaches art there. I only learned that a
        few weeks ago; imagine my surprise. *chuckles*

        Elmore has always been one of my favorites...and not just because he's from
        Kentucky. *smiles*

        E-mail Contact: jkennedy@...
        ICQ # : 10968954
        Yahoo! Messenger ID: Tabheair