Out now! The Eynan, fantasy, by L S Gibson

  • lsgibson647
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      Yes, I'm excited to confirm that my Fantasy action / adventure book, The Eynan, is now available for purchase on my publisher's website! It can be obtained in various ebook versions - pdf, epub, mobi, lit and html.

      And that's not all, the book is subject to a new release discount of 35%!

      The Eynan will be available from all the usual book distributors in due course and will also be available in print in a couple of weeks.

      BLURB:
      When his dreams of marrying his beloved Gallia crumble to ash, Jhond of the House of Reeve knows he must leave home. Having grown up among the old legends of the time of magistry, he decides to follow the clues to find the fabled Temple of the Magi. On his journey there he meets up with Ninian who knows more than it first seems. Together they investigate the Temple and Ninian helps Jhond to realize the truth of his ability. Magistry is not simply a long past myth, it exists. Ninian is a mage – and so is Jhond.

      It is only the beginning of their epic journey. They make new friends and dangerous enemies, become embroiled in a war of empires, encounter old loves and learn the value of forgiveness, , while all the time Jhond is refining his skills as a mage.

      Gradually all the pieces begin to draw together and Jhond learns he may be more than a simple mage, he might just be the answer to everyone's prayers. He might be the much vaunted Eynan of long forgotten legend.

      Available now in eBook and soon in Print from Amber Quill Press:
      http://amberquill.com/TheEynan.html

      L. S. Gibson
      http://lsgibsonauthor.com
      http://lsgibsonauthor.wordpress.com/