Promo: BTS is Accepting Ads in the Magazine for August. Deadline is July 5th

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      Don't miss June's issue, with talented Eloisa James as our cover author.
      Also wonderful authors like Kevin Hearne, Rochelle Alers, Jill Shalvis
      and more.

      We have revamped the look of the magazine, so take a peek.

      The magazine now has a website where authors and the eMag will be
      promoted.

      www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Also, we have a Facebook page for the magazine, so please stop by and
      "Like" us.

      BTS is accepting ads in the Magazine for August. Ads are due by July
      5th.

      Myra Nour

      BTS CEO

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com