Promo: BTS Book Reviews June Issue (Magazine) is Out

  • myranour
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
      Don't miss June's issue, with talented Eloisa James as our cover author.
      Also wonderful authors like Kevin Hearne, Rochelle Alers, Jill Shalvis
      and more.

      We have revamped the look of the magazine, so take a peek.

      The magazine now has a website where authors and the eMag will be
      promoted.

      www.btsemag.com <http://www.btsemag.com>

      Also, we have a Facebook page for the magazine, so please stop by
      and"Like" us.

      Myra Nour

      BTS CEO

      BTS site: www.booktrailershowcase.com